Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Weigh in

Well I missed last weeks weigh in. It was my birthday and I ate like crap.  Actually I didn't eat "like crap" I actually ate crap!!!  Well by crap I mean oreo cookies, Cafe Rio, a brownie....UGH! This week was a little better, I was able to work out 4 out of 5 days and I'm slowly getting back to eating better.
So this morning when I got on the scale it read: 146.8   Last week it was 146.6
So I gained .2lbs...what to do? Try harder.
SW: 146
GW: 136
CW: 146.8

I haven't made much progress but it's okay. It's  a challenge, its going to be hard. I don't want to seem shallow, I don't think it matters what size you are. All that matters is that you are healthy and also that you exercise everyday.   I am all about being the best you can be. If there is something in your life that needs so improvement then why not improve it?



This was on pinterest and it made me think.  Happy and healthy is what matters, not what size you are. People don't go around talking about the size of there clothes,
A great reason to work out is because you love your body! Don't work out because you hate your body.
Since I have been eating healthy my skin as cleared up and I had a positive dental appointment!  Oh and I don't have all those yucky issues with my stomach.
I still want to lose 10 pounds just don't want to beat myself up about it if I slip. I just like to improve my life in all areas like my relationships, finances, work and health!

So here is to another great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...