Sunday, January 6, 2013

Another Fitness Challenge

I decided I really need to keep blogging about my fitness if I don't want all my hard work to go down the drain. In the fall I buckled down and lost 10 lbs. Well now I have lost my mojo and have gained 3 lbs back!
I need to set another goal....maybe just mini weekly goals.  This winter cold is getting the best of me. I have been such a couch potato, it has been so cold that I don't even want to go to the gym because the walk from my car into the building is too far & bitter cold.
So I'm going to challenge myself to another 10 lb loss!


Todays weigh in : 146.7
My new goal weight will be 136.   Ok, since I have a goal I need a deadline. hmmm
March 16th.  That is 1 pound a week.  Can I do that? I think so. I think it is a good attainable goal.
So to stay on track I will weigh in every Saturday again. I'm just going to pick up where I left off.

weight loss
This is a collage I put together of everything that has helped me lose weight. I'm not the greatest at putting together informative posts but you can look at my previous posts for some ideas to help you lose weight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...