Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Weigh In

starting weight: 153       9/10/12
current weight :146.2
goal weight:  140         12/5/12

So last saturdays weigh in was 147.4   and today I weigh 146.2 so I am down 1.2lbs!
Hopefully I can keep heading in that direction. As I have mentioned before I have a health assessment appointment thru my work on 12/5/12  and if I meet my goal I will received a $50 rebate check!
SO i just need to stay positive, somewhere along this journey I have become so negative... just always thinking negative thoughts about my body image and constantly comparing it to others. why do I do this? why do so many of us do this? it's weird because I never compare myself to others as far as how much money I make, where I live, what I drive,etc. I have always been happy and grateful for what I have.
so to keep this a positive journey I am no longer going to feel guilty for eating lemon heads! I am going to keep it simple and have patience!  I am doing the best I can and that is good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...