Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, here it is...not so much of any good news:
Untitled
I gained .4 lbs!!!!
This past week I have been lifting weights more...but still keeping up on cardio.
Saturday I splurged on kettlecorn and also had a corn dog...but that can't be what kept me from losing?
But I noticed I have been very hungry!! last week I was eating around 1200 calories. this week its been about 1400 calories each day. That would explain my gain. But what the hell am I suppose to do? I'm hungry!!! This is such a miserable game.
I've decided to change my weigh in to saturday morning that way it will be easier for me to reflect what happened through out the week.  My week will go from Sun-Friday with Saturday morning weigh in.
That way I don't really have to get my weekend mixed in with my week.  I will also come up with some weekly goals. I feel like I need to be more strict with my blogging because right now I feel like i'm on the edge of giving up.
  I just need to take the advice of this scale!






That # will not define who I am!

Ok, so you know how I handled the news of my gain?
(and I do not recommend you try this at home)
Untitled
I love trail mix! It is my weakness. I ate the whole bag! It was soooo good. (700 calories later) I enjoyed every minute of it and hopefully now that I got it out of my system (or rather in my system) I can move on with my life. Tomorrow is a new day. I will be doing about 45 minutes of cardio tomorrow. I didn't work out today...I feel so lazy...mostly because I pigged out on trail mix :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...