Tuesday, October 9, 2012

3rd day of Cabinets

Actually I lost count on what day it is. I am slowly getting it done. I am just so sick of painting. I'm getting them done in sections. Thats probably just prolonging it but I wanted to get one section done so I could be excited for the outcome and maybe be more motivated to get it done.
So I got this section done and I think it looks just lovely! But I still have a long ways to go.

Here is the other side of my kitchen. All the drawers are out and they still need to be painted and sanded. This is taking a lot of perseverance. I really just want to move on with the rest of my life!
So I moved on to lining the shelves. I have to go to work tomorrow 8-5 and I wont be able to work on this kitchen again until Saturday so my plan is to just paint the drawer next weekend. I got these shelf liners at T.J Max.

I put the drawers back so it wouldn't be so chaotic during the work week. Next weekend I'm just going to paint them.

This is a pix of the kitchen island. This is another project in itself!! Its in pretty bad shape.

I'm going to put up some baseboard and spruce it up a bit.  But I'm slowly getting there! Right now I just have to focus on the cabinets. I'll have another post in a couple days!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...