Sunday, September 23, 2012

motivation monday

Gearing up for my weigh in on Wednesday,
I found this site http://www.stephaniedotfitness.com/  She blogs about losing 10lbs.   That is exactly what I need. I'm starting to get it thru my thick skull that losing the weight is not just about exercising. 80% of it comes from your diet.  Quit Putting Junk in your mouth Delilah!
I'm changing up my workout routine. I'm not going to focus on running 3 miles anymore. I'm focusing more on interval training.
Here is my puppies reaction
watching hiit
hehe. I was doing jumping jacks and burpees and jump roping and I guess he was just making sure I would be ok!  He keeps me company when I work out in the house.
Stay tuned for my results on Wednesday (weigh in results)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...