Monday, January 23, 2012

Heart Day Decor

At Home With K  is having a valentine linky party for all of your valentine projects and these 3 projects are my absolute favorite that I have made so far...
hugs and kisses bunting! the "x:" and "o" is from felt

Then I made this simple strip table runner

and with all the scraps I was able to make this adorable pin cushion!
I love these picturess and bringing out all these decorations just puts me in the spirit!  I want to go out and buy some candy hearts just because!

Hop on over to this blog to see all the Valentine projects.




1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful. I like table runner very much. It is gorgeous.. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...