Thursday, November 3, 2011

its out of control!

I have a waiting list for these owl hats!
So far I have to make 10 more owl hats. Some people have ordered just one while others are ordering 2 or 3! I don't know how much longer I can keep up but I sure am having fun!
I love this color combo. A friend at work asked for these colors and I think it turned out so cute!

for my info: used H hook, 14 rows down 56 stitch across. I have been putting down this info in case I want to make this exact hat again then I know how many stitches to do because I have not been following a certain pattern.
This one also turned out perfect! This fits anywhere from 2-8 year old. I used a g hook 48 stitches around and 13 rows down.

What makes this so much fun is hearing about the stories when the parents are giving them to there kids. One of my friends gave one to her grandaughter. Her grandaughter is 7 and loved the hat so much they had to take several pictures! Her grandaughter also said " I don't think anyone at school has one of these!" She thought it was cool that it was really unique and you know she is absolutely right! I have seen the character hats in stores and they got nothing on these!
Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...