Saturday, September 24, 2011


Another successful garage sale!
This sale had a bunch of scrapbooking &and craft supplies.


first things first, i found this nifty tote  and good thing because I had a bunch of other great finds. I needed something to put everything in.



I came across these foam stamps, they were asking $2...not too bad.


And every crafter needs a roll of tulle.




And then I picked up this grab bag that had all these fun finds in them!
The magazines have sooo many great ideas for scrapbooking! And I love the trinket pins!
And the art to heart book is a steal, those usually sell around $15 in a quilt store and they had it listed for $1.
Can you believe I got all of this for $5?  Yes! I walked away with all of this for $5!
This is probably the last garage sell of the season but it leaves me with plenty to do through the winter months.
Thanks so much for looking. I've been doing a little sewing so hopefully my next post will be a finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...