Friday, June 17, 2011

Easy Peasy Top

This is probably the easiest pattern next to my dress pattern.
I made this shirt and its from a butterick pattern 5463
Only 4 pieces! the above is the facing for the shirt

And here is the front and back already sewn together!
And here I am sewing the facing to the shirt. 
Then all you do is make your sashing and finish the bottom hem!
That is my kind of sewing!
I have had the hardest time trying to get a good pix of this shirt!! Sorry, that furry blur is my dog. He would not get out of the way and my daughter would not get out of her chair.

So this is the best picture I could get...I even started paying my daughter to take pictures! Does anyone else have a problem finding someone to take pictures?
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up    party!







  
sew many ways

3 comments:

  1. That top looks great! it does look easy too - love the sash!
    Yep - I have the same problem with getting photos taken - I do lots of setting my camera on timer and running!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful top - thanks for sharing! It's always nice to see how the patterns fit on real people... I am off to add that pattern to my "Patterns I Want" pinterest board now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...