Sunday, April 3, 2011

I actually finished something!

but this was so cute and easy to do it wasn't too hard to keep going.
I love all the scraps that I used and had the perfect amount left for binding.
You have to check out her blog

I was especially drawn to this project because in my bedroom I have a picture of my daughter on a swing. My daughter is now 13 but in the picture she was around 4.
so cute right? I can't even remember her that little and I feel so lucky that I have a picture like this.


Thanks for looking. I will be participating in these blog parties:
    {Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

Keeping It Simple



8 comments:

  1. Easy, maybe, but gorgeous? Absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this! So adorable! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Umm, amazing! I so love the little girl on the swing and the pretty patchwork behind her, you did an outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous! I love how bright and colorful it is and the little girl on the swing is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so beautiful all on it's own, but even more special after seeing the picture of your daughter! How gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful and I love those small colourful scraps and the wute girl! I would like to go to sew NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous quilt - and so lovely that it matches the photo of your daughter too!
    Found you through the creative blog hop. I’m following you now, and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely quit! Linking this up with us made the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop better and more special. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...