Sunday, April 10, 2011

flower vase

I loved my scrappy swing so much that I had to do something similar.

I have a special place at work that I'm going to hang this. I love the flowers...They have little beads in the middle of them.
And this is actually perfect to have on my desk cuz it does not require sunlight or water. (I have a hard time keeping plants and flowers alive)
Thanks for looking! I'm going to link to these parties:
    {Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

Keeping It Simple




3 comments:

  1. I also kill all my plants so don't feel bad about that. Love your idea of creating your own flowers that will live forever. Very pretty and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the 3d flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! This is really amazing how much this makes the flowers pop! And that scrappy background is just yummy. New follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...