Friday, January 21, 2011

Nook Cover

So my husband bought me a nook for christmas. I needed a cover so I looked on Barnes and Noble and they were like $50 bucks!
So then of course I just made one!
It actually didn't take me long at all so I made another one for my sister n law who also has a nook.

I used this hard pellon to put in it.

Then I made the first part of it and attached the elastic

Then sewed it all together put left an opening for the pellon...

Then I just attached a strap so it can be tied like a journal!

Pretty cute huh? And I made it with my scraps so it cost around $1.00 to make, Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...