Sunday, October 24, 2010

Book Cover

My daughter needed a new book cover for her history book, it is required from her teacher that she has one and since it is the middle of the year none of the stores had book covers so I had to make one..Darn! :)   And All a Dollar had a pack of 2 bandana's for 1buck so I decided to make the bookcover out of it.
I did some straight line quilting going thru it.

And I just left the batting exposed, with the book on it no one would see that part anyway.

Oh and it was cool because there were no raw edges which made it super fast to make.

And it fits like a glove!
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Like how the edges were prefinished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the coolest book cover ever...so much nicer than the ones that i had when i was a kid, you know paper bags!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...