Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Puppy Paws

I don't know what I was thinking with this one.
I am not good at echo quilting! I tried to echo quilt around the paws.. I guess you can't really tell cuz the sun is shining so bright on it.
Then I also used brown thread and that does not look good either. honestly this quilt looks so much better in this picture. When I look at it in person it is not cool at all. I don't even want to put the binding on it :(   It is made as a charity quilt but now I don't even want to give it away to charity!   Maybe it will look all right after its binded.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great to me! I think my boys would love some paws on their quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your being to hard on yourself. It is great and will make someone very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...