Sunday, August 8, 2010




Another end to a beautiful weekend. I got so much sewing done! My daughter slept over at a friends house so I basically had a sew-a-thon.
This is what my sewing room looked like all weekend. Scraps of fabric flying everywhere! I probably even had some in my hair and wouldn't have noticed, haha.

Then reality sets in and I have to work tomorrow so it's time to clean up for the work week. 
AAHHH, nice and clean. Do you notice that flying geese quilt? That is one thing I completed this weekend. I think I will save it for Sew N' Tell Friday. hehehe.  Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...