Friday, July 9, 2010

UPS Stopped By!

I have to give a shout out to
If it weren't for them I don't know how I could afford to quilt. Designer fabric is expensive!!
This is what came in the mail..backing for a couple of quilts of mine. I bought 9 yards of fabric for...guess how much?? $28. bucks!! What a steal! They had a Westminster Blowout Sale and they also have a great selection of clearance fabric. Make sure you check it out.

Here is a sneek peak of the back of one of my quilts. The fabric is Del Hi by Valori Wells. It was on sale for $3.95 a yard...can't beat that.


2 comments:

  1. i just love it when the delivery man brings fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning the cost of designer fabrics!! Not everyone can even afford to sew anymore & especially if you want to have the latest designer prints. I just saw some new ones that have come out that are going for $10.95 a yard! Pleeeaase! Way out of my range & if you're ordering online, by the time the shipping is added on....I will check out the site you suggested. Another good priced site is connectingthreads.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...