Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lets wrap it up...

 So it happened to me again! I get the fabric placed under the presser foot, turn my machine on and I go to put the pedal to the metal and nothing is there? Where is my foot pedal? My daughter took it! She thinks it is the funniest joke! She will take it and hide it. hahaha, yeah at first it is funny then after a couple minutes I'm like "okay jokes over!"  But we are jokesters in my house. Has anyone pulled that on you before?  My husband is the one that gave her that Idea. He hid it from me a while ago and got a kick out of it.


Anywho- I always try to clean up my sewing room on Sundays since I won't have that much time during the work week so I decided to tackle my scrap bin.


So I took ALL this and turned it into....
This! I cut up a bunch of 3" squares and 2 1/2" squares. But then right after I did that I found a tutorial for a heartstrings quilt which is not squares but STRIPS!! UGHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...