Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little Things.

I finished my Valentine Table Runner, I have a little something else that I am working on that goes with it...I'll post it as soon as it's finished.
And here are my triangles that I said I would post different layouts for. You can make several different designs with these blocks just by shifting them different ways, here is a pinwheel....


You can also make a star this way too...


Here are flying geese..( I know there are other methods to making this, not sure if its a faster way though?)
and I think these might be called prairie points (kind of?) It's also the layout of the zig zag..


I finally started a zig zag quilt, I think the colors are going to be so pretty together.
I'm not using a pattern on this one either. You just start out each zig zag row with 20 brown 3inch squares and 20 khaki 3inch squares and start sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...