Sunday, September 13, 2009

heating pad cover

This is my best invention so far! Sometimes I sew for so long I get cramps in my shoulders and neck but still cannot stop sewing!! So now I make a cover for my heating pad That I can wrap around my shoulders while sewing or whatever else I need to do. And you can wrap it around any part of your aching muscles!You just fold up the heating pad and put it in the cover.

I attached long straps to it so you can wrap it around your stomach if you get cramps, you can wrap it around your arms, thighs (in case your muscles are sore from working out) you can wrap it around your neck or upper back too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...