Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jemima Jones by: Jane Green

I love this book! I fell in love with the characters. In the beginning of the book Jemima is extremely overweight. I believe around 22o lbs? Then she starts going to the gym and loses about 100 lbs! and her whole life changes, she gets attention from everyone, a promotion at her job then she meets a guy on the internet and goes to L.A to meet him. (she lives in London) I love the ending too! I didn't want it to end. I feel like Jemima really is out there and lives in London...I want to ask her how things are going, well I don't want to give to much info, I don't want to ruin the book! Please read this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...